FULLNAME: Vu Tuan
Born in 1973 , in Ha Noi, Vietnam, Asia
- 1993 _Graduated from Music and Fine Arts college.
- 2000_ Graduated from Hanoi Fine Arts University & studied Printmaking from Maine USA.
- 1999_ Nokia Exhibition of Fine Arts.
- 2000_ Exhibition of printmaking in New York for young printer.
- National Exhibition of Fine Arts.
- 2001_ Contemporary Arts of young Artists.
- 2002-2004,2006_ Exhibition of Fine arts in the Hanoi Capital.
- 2003,2005_ International Printmaking Exhibition in Banglades, Cambodia, Rumani.
- 2004_ Exhibition Asean Traditional and contemporary of Fine arts.
- Visual Artist at the Asean culture week Participated in Vietnam.
- 2007_ SOLO Silk painting Exhibition in Madaglin – Wasington – USA.
- Participated many Exhibition in Vietnam and Abroad.
- Having Artworks in National Museum of Fine Arts.
- Material used: Printmaking, oil,silk.
- 1999_ Winner Nokia Arts awards – Vietnam.
- 2002,2003,2006_ Prize in Hanoi Capital Fine Arts exhibition.
- 2005_ Silver medal – National exhibition.
- 2006,2007_Prize award of Vietnam Fine Arts Association(Regional)
Commission this artist to create a custom piece for your home. Email us what you’re looking for. We’ll speak with the artist and get back to you with details and a price quote.